Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crisfonte

update

crisfonte    0
crisfonte

Hi

That is my first post here...

I have the pageline (version 1.3.8), i have to do the update but I’m afraid that new version can change my website or the plugin stop to work...

crisfonte    0
crisfonte

Hi Rob,

I don't want to migrate PageLines to DMS.

i need to know if it's safe to update. i have the version 1.3.8 and the wordpress informs there is a new version 1.4.5.

i have 13 plugins!

Rob    547
Rob

I'm sorry, yes, It's safe to upgrade.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      What's the latest version of PL5 ? 
    • David Lamoureux
      By David Lamoureux+
      Here's the site, but that's not what it's suppose to look like. I tried to log in but the theme was crashed. I then went into the DB and changed the theme to WP 2013. I assume that by updating the pagelines theme all will be well again. I've downloaded DMS 2.2, but I don't know how to install that. Please help. I need to communicate with the 100's of people who've signed up in the last week. Thanks. 
    • Mac_R
      By Mac_R+
      Hi,

- was trying to submit changes yesterday but it won't apply them at all.
      - I updated pagelines to 2.1.9.8 as notified, now pagelines won't load at all. 

site: projectmanbeyond.com 

Pls help. Thanks
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys!
      The past week I have been having a problem updating all of my PageLines stuff. On all of my sites I have the PageLines updater installed. So I get prompted to update. 
      I proceed to update and then get this message:
      I thought it might be specific to that one site, but now 3 sites have given me that error. Some are hosted with me through FlyWheel and others are hosted through other companies. Some sites have a ton of plugins and some are stripped down to just the basics. Not sure what the problem is. I am getting this message from all PageLines plugins and theme. I am trying to update to DMS2.1.9.5 
      Update Failed
      There was a problem getting the updated file from the PageLines server.
      Possible reasons for a failed download For all user account requests please start a ticket by emailing the support desk

• flexadesign
      By flexadesign
      I have an old site running on the free version of DMS1
      you guessed it, ...

I want to update to DMS2

is it possible?
      or do i have to build 80% again?