Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Custom code hooks for Platform Pro

mpeesel

Andrew, great, quick screencast from 4 months ago. Very helpful. Thanks!

smile9381

I watched the screencast, and it looks just like using hooks with Thesis (that's what I'm used to). However, I'm still not clear as to how to utilize the features functionality. What is the featured slider function called in PlatformPro? For example, in Thesis, if I wanted to move the nav menu below the header, I would do: remove_action('thesis_hook_before_header', 'thesis_nav_menu'); add_action('thesis_hook_after_header', 'thesis_nav_menu'); I assume something similar can be done with pagelines, but I need to know what is the pagelines function that calls the feature slider.

hitnrun822
I tried this out and think I deleted something.. now I cant go back and edit or even log into WP Admin.. error reads Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/nick/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformpro/functions.php on line 21 Please Help, everything is down!! :-(

Rob
Go back to your FTP program and reload functions.php from your site in wp-content/themes/platformbase. That will take the error away. If you have a backed up version that includes hooks that worked, upload that instead to the same place.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur