Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nizami

Pagelines Section Plugin install fails

nizami+    1
nizami

Hi guys,

Please help! Fresh install of WP 3.6 followed by Pagelines 2.4.1 then 2.4.4.

In both cases I get the following fatal error pop-up when trying to install the Pagelines Section Plugin (from the Store screen).

Fatal error!

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Any ideas? 

N

Jens    3
Jens

Hello Ninja,

What is the workflow after installing the pagelines-sections plugin?

- And I am thinking about what I can do after I have purchased a section via the DMS-store and now I can't see any documentation on how to install the section I have purchased ('latest-blog-entries')??

Thank you for the clarification. :-) 

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Some sections are currently not DMS ready, all the sections, themes, plugins on the PageLines shop http://www.pagelines.com/shop are DMS ready.

If the section, plugin or theme you're trying to use is not on there, then they will most likely need updating.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Jens    3
Jens

@Unicorn: The 'latest-blog-entries' section is in the DMS shop, how can it be ignited and working, so that I can drag and drop it to my website?

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Jens,

Not sure what you're referring to when you ignited?

Anyway, the latest blog entries is a third party section, therefore we are unable to provide support. Please create a new topic regarding your issue in the following forum. When creating your topic, use the prefix and assign it the label Latest Blog Entries, this will inform the developer of a potential issue.

http://forum.pagelines.com/68-store-products/

Jens    3
Jens

Hi Danny,

I have contacted the developer, even though it was sold by Pagelines...

Stay tuned. I will share the update for this later...

BR
Jens

• Like 1

ineffabelle    1
ineffabelle

I am getting this same error message with EVERY single plugin, child theme, etc I'm trying to install from the store.  Please help!

Jens    3
Jens

Hello,

This is how I got it working: Open the DMS in the lower part of your front end website: >> Ad Sections >> Your Sections >> Look to the right and press: Reload Sections.

- I believe that the Reload Sections sort of cleared a cache.

I hope this helps for you too.

BR
Jens

ineffabelle    1
ineffabelle

Hello,

This is how I got it working: Open the DMS in the lower part of your front end website: >> Ad Sections >> Your Sections >> Look to the right and press: Reload Sections.

- I believe that the Reload Sections sort of cleared a cache.

I hope this helps for you too.

BR
Jens

I'm not using DMS.  I'm getting this error in Pagelines Framework.

• Like 1

batman    389
batman

Hi @ineffabelle

Please, you can try with this

https://fp.io/5ec392fa/

Please try this via FTP, I upload mine

Extract first in your PC or Mac, I only zip for upload, this is not the original zip to install

The right folder to copy the plugin is

wp-content / plugins / pagelines-customize

I hope this resolve your issue.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Danny    1,327
Danny

imagineutopia

What do you mean ?

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

hi.

when I go to this link.

http://launchpad.pagelines.com/api/store_free/

and download this plugin

that zip file doesn't work as a pagelines section. it won't install. there is no php file in it. only an error log and .pot file

only the batmans file worked on getting me set back up with a site I can install sections on.

it should probably be the file thats on this link instead of what is there. I wasted a good amount of time trying to install something that would never work in its current form.

benz_admin    0
benz_admin

Danny

I am a Pagelines Framework Pro user.

I just installed a new WP blog with Pagelines Framework Pro but I cannot login on Dashboard Pagelines on WP.
On Pagenlines > Store I can't install nothing. Plugin, Section, Integration. Nothing!!!
If I try to install PageLines Sections Plugin it shows me a "Fatal Error"

I read a lot of topic and if I understand my product is not more supported.
But when I bought the Pro license it was for "lifetime".

So how can I continue using it?

James B    436
James B

Hi I've answered this on the other threads you've opened. Please check your previous posts.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

• Similar Content

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers
    • tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I tried to make a simple change on my opt-in page today by reordering two sections.
      Now they won't save and whatever I do, the same 2 section will be stuck to the top.
      This is a huge problem since it is my opt-in page!
      http://yemoonyah.com/quiz
      (I'm on the latest WP & PL version)
      Thanks.

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/