richardmichael78

Please Help! Where Are The Social Media Icons?

richardmichael78

Thanks in advance everyone! 

I'm working on getting a client's site up and running with a personal, paid version of DMS. However, I cannot find any social network icons to configure: Facebook, Twitter, etc... Please help! 

I remember these icons being in the Pagelines Framework Demo, but it looks like they've been removed? 

I deeply appreciate your time, help and insight! 

Thanks!

richardmichael78

Thanks, Erwan! 

I deeply appreciate the help! However, I followed the steps you advised per the documentation to a T, and for some reason I wind up with bullets next to the social media icons. 

If you could provide any insight, I would deeply appreciate it, my friend. Here is a link to the site: www.drrichardmichael.com 

Again, many thanks! 

richardmichael78

Ahh...I found the issue. And it is resolved! 

Again, many thanks, Erwan! I deeply appreciate it! 

Erwan

richardmichael78

My pleasure: I simply guided you through the maze of the support threads; thanks should mainly go to the PageLines team for the amazing work they do in this forum and/or in the documentation center ;)

Could you mark the topic as solved?

Regards.

richardmichael78

The Pagelines team rocks! Many thanks to them! 

I'll mark it as solved now. Again, thanks! 

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• abeedle
      By abeedle+
      In the description of Socialinks for Platform 5 on the Pagelines website, it says that there is an option to Disable Menu - https://www.pagelines.com/product/pl-section-socialinks/. I would like to be able to just have the social links in this section and avoid using a menu at all; however, I can't find the option to disable the menu. I assumed it would be in the Configuration section in the Editor but it just has a dropdown to chose a menu and even if one isn't selected it, inserts the main menu. I have also looked in the Pagelines settings and found nothing. I must just be overlooking it somehow and was hoping somebody can point me in the right direction!
      Thanks!
    • reidwalley
      By reidwalley
      Hi,

Our whole site is HTTPS secure. The Sharebar displays as non-secure under HTTPS.

Is there a way to make the Sharebar social media icons secure? Maybe something I can put in functions.php? Or something I can add to a Child Theme Sharebar section?

Thanks.

WordPress: 3.8.1
      PageLines Framework: 2.4.4
      URL: https://www.metrosonic.net
    • nikki4558
      By nikki4558
      [attachment=1865:Capture.JPG]Website URL: http://www.deepestoceanblue.com
      Framework Version: DMS 1.1.4
      WordPress Version: 3.8
      Plugins in Use: Askimet, All in One SEO Pack, Cloudflare, Custom Sidebars, DMS Professional Tools, Jetpack, Pinterest Pin It Button, Shareaholic, Updraft plus, Wordfence Security, Wordpress Related Posts, 
      Server/Host: HostGator
      Screenshots: attached
      Details: I followed the instructions from Pagelines Docs (Creating a Branding Area). I also searched the forums and tried troubleshooting there. I've got the social media icons added, but they are not lining up correctly with my navigation bar (see screenshot). I would like the navigation bar and the social media icons to appear to be in one line. What am I doing wrong?