Meta Shortcodes

2 posts in this topic

I am building an eCommerce store front with DMS and am using the flipper to help me do this. 

I can get the products to display by selecting products in post type options under Flipper settings, but in regards to Flipper Meta I would like it show the PRICE of the product. 

My question is simple. What is the Meta Shortcode for "PRODUCT PRICE" to be added in the Fliper Meta to display PRICE in Flipper?

Here are some examples of Meta Shortcodes other than the one I am looking for.

Thanks ahead,

Example shortcodes you can use are:

• [post_categories] - List of categories
  • [post_edit] - Link for admins to edit the post
  • [post_tags] - List of post tags
  • [post_comments] - Link to post comments
  • [post_author_posts_link] - Author and link to archive
  • [post_author_link] - Link to author URL
  • [post_author] - Post author with no link
  • [post_time] - Time of post
  • [post_date] - Date of post
  • [post_type] - Type of post

Hi, There isn't a Product Price meta shortcode, all the available shortcodes are already listed. If you wish to have display product price you will need to create your own.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• missing shotcodes
      By micstepl+
      why are eg. following shortcodes not implemented?
      post thumbnail abstract haeadline content etc. how to overcome the current implementation eg. when adding the post-thumbnail image to eg. "Flick" 
      add ONE MORE Pagelines ShortCode (like a section) SUB CATEGORIES: all WP POST SPORTCODES   
    • Dynamic Shortcode
      By jharri74+
      I'm working on a custom post type where the admin or user fills out a form (either on the back or front end), and the results are displayed in a post. It is similar to a classified listing. I'm using WP-TYPES plugin for this. I wanted to know if there was a way to put in the short code where the parameters can be entered from a form field. For instance, the google map short code, can the address parameter be the output from a custom field?
    • Remove "this post was last edited"
      By JudithKlinger+
      I want to remove the 'this post was last edited by xxxxx at xxxxx date/time. 
      In going thru the Codex, this appears to be a theme setting? Is that correct? How do I remove it? 
      Thank you,
    • meta key meta value
      By JudithKlinger+
      In a number of the post plug ins there is a meta key/meta value area. The text says: Select only posts which have a certain meta key and a corresponding meta value. Useful for similar or featured posts. 
      Excellent! But where does one enter a meta key and meta value? And why do you need both? 
      Searching thru Pagelines answers didn't help..brought up an explanation of the toolbars or an error code. Strange. 
    • Masonic Gallery Hover changes
      By kellid
      Looking for some help with Masonic Gallery.  As it is now, the post title shows only when hovered over.  How can I have it where the title show over the image continuously while the image has either a lowered opacity or greyscale and as you hover over, the title's opacity changes while the background image resumes to full color?  Hope that makes sense.  Don't have any examples on hand but I could find one!  
      Thanks so much!