Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreamsight

DMS Pro Activation key needed

dreamsight

In http://launchpad.pagelines.com it shows PageLines Framework - Developer 02/24/2013 LIFETIME $197.00

In https://www.pagelines.com/my-account/ My Subscriptions - You have no active subscriptions

I sent an email to [email protected], subject: Billing Dept, 6 days ago telling them about this and I still haven't heard anything back.

Is this all I can do, or does anyone know if there's another way to contact billing? Or if I'm missing something and there's another way to get this key.

I know PL tech are busy with all the problems, but what's the hold up with billing?

Rob

Were you an active Plus member before June 15, 2013?

If not, then you'll need to purchase the product.  We only extended the courtesy of a free upgrade to June 15th and later purchases. Your Framework account is still in full effect, obviously.  But without a separate purchase you will not have DMS other than the free version.  It's a separate product and needs a separate purchase.

I'll alert billing to this issue.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

dreamsight

Hi ROb

I've had the email from billing today, thanks

Rob

Excellent!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• j powers
      By j powers+
      I set up my site activated the key and it worked fine. Un installed WP from my host and did a re install and set up Multi Site. 
      Now when I add my Key it indicates Invalid License Key

Anyone know why ? 
      Thanks 
    • atcdomainsolutions
      By atcdomainsolutions+
      New to the world of Pagelines/DMS. 

Signed up for a developer account and have been playing with it the past few days non-stop playing on multiple domains I own.

I freelance as a web designer and the main reason I signed up for the developer account was to take my designs to the next level and start building on DMS for client sites. Going to wait a bit for bugs/kinks to get all worked out but I do have a question.

When I install DMS to one of my sites, I go and sign into my account and enter my activation key and it registers, etc. 
      If I design a site/templates for a clients project and then everything is complete and I'm ready to upload the site to the clients Wordpress install, I have to install DMS, correct?

If so, how do I keep them from having access to my activation key since I would need to install DMS for the templates to work on their site, correct?

This may sound like a dumb question and I'm sure I'm missing something pretty obvious...haha.

Thanks!

• triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      Hello,
      I have setup the new DMS on one of my websites,
      But it asks for an activation key which I do not have.

I have a Plus Membership so I understand I then have the DMS Business (Pro) membership.
    • Mictlan
      By Mictlan
       I am a pro I guess  Business member now.  I finally was able to access my account download DMS

Q #1  Where do I get my Activation key?  there is nothing on my pagelines account can you point me to a page where I can get this information. 

Q#2  The new subscription model give me less from what I have before as far as have multiple websites, if I want unlimited access for my websites. I need to upgrade to the developer is there any discount for those who where pro plan since Framework started?