Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LED

Estimated Support time

LED

Hello,

I contacted pagelines DMS regarding a billing issue(took my money but no activation email, nothing!) Around Thursday of last week. I have read your forum topics regarding "due time", but this is a little crazy waiting so long for even an email. Anyways, I was hoping to at least know the ETA on a response for I can decide to attempt to wait it out, or charge back my money. 

Thanks for the help and DMS does look promising, I just hope this is not a norm for your support. I understand they have lives, but even my one man army takes care of a few hundred emails over my "weekend"

Good luck!

LED

Just giving an update to my post rather than take it down. The support contact did not contact me, but everything seems to be corrected. I received my activation email, as well as had the payment issued cleared up. Everything is running smooth as butter now. Thanks for the help and it seems pro will live up to what I had hoped.

Thanks again!

larrojas

Hey guys,

I am also struggling with the download process. I paid for two products, no communication from customer service since the last one saying the problem will be solve shortly. It's been 5 days guys!  order #14466

My card was charged...at least a link to download...please.

Sorry to bother...Thanks a lot  

larrojas

Thank you...problem solved now.

Rob

That was the easiest support I never gave!

Glad you're both resolved!.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur