Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

CSS question

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

On the docs here: http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/html-css-utilities is this example available:

<div class="page-header">
      <h1>Utilities <small>CSS classes and HTML snips to enhance and extend your creations</small></h1>
</div>

When I try this in my own page, the results are different.

CSS example:

h1 small {
font-size: 24.5px;
}

h1 small, h2 small, h3 small, h4 small, h5 small, h6 small {
font-weight: normal;
line-height: 1;
color: #999999;
}

small {
font-size: 85%; /* overwritten by h1 small */
}

When I look my CSS:

h1 small, h2 small, h3 small, h4 small, h5 small, h6 small {
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 16px;
}

small {
font-size: 100%; /* overwritten by h1 small */
}

Why is this different?

I write about internet marketing, WordPress and Pagelines on my Dutch blog spoelstra.ws

Danny

Our docs are hosted on GitHub and therefore, it is not possible to run DMS to create the docs. So our docs are powered by GH Pages, a Markdown compiler and styled with Bootstrap v2.

There may be slight differences with our examples and what is actually displayed on DMS. The actual example may need changing but you shouldn't view the CSS in the example, its mainly there as a visual reference.

If you make an issue on the docs issues tracker, it will remind me to replace the current example with an image.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Yup, now I remember you told me that before ;-). I will add the tracker later on!

I write about internet marketing, WordPress and Pagelines on my Dutch blog spoelstra.ws

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Can I not mark anything as 'best answer' anymore?

Rob

The Mark Resolved button is the same as Best Answer.  Sorry for the confusion.  It is only used in technical support forums, not in others.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur