jorgevas78

Error Message for Responsive Gallery and Price Sections

jorgevas78    0
jorgevas78

I keep getting an error message which reads...

Warning: Missing argument 1 for PLGal::section_template(), called in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 895 and defined in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/responsive-gallery/section.php on line 72

Warning: Missing argument 1 for PLGal::section_template(), called in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/themes/dms/editor/editor.handler.php on line 895 and defined in /home/jorgevas78/temple-massage.net/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/pageline-pricing/section.php on line 77

I've deactivated all plugins and still get the error messages. 

If I can get some assistance to clear this up so I can use these features I'd appreciate it. 

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Currently Responsive Gallery and PageLines Pricing are currently not support with DMS. This is most likely the cause of the issue. I recommend you navigate to:

/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/

Then delete both sections, this should resolve your issue. 

Please search our forums, before posting!

beardedavenger    158
beardedavenger

That plugin should be COMPLETELY deleted from your install. It's known to cause issues with child theme styles not loading. It's not used in DMS at all.

Something big is coming for DMS + photographers.

http://fotostheme.com

Nick Haskins & CO - New home for all of my PageLines Store products! 

http://nickhaskins.co

Better DMS - News, Tutorials, and Tips

http://betterdms.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• OBourgeois
      By OBourgeois
      Hi

Very specific problem for us (could be answered by private mail) but a little bit urgent ...

I do a copy of our full website on 2 local computers that will be used not connected to the Internet for presentations during an exhibition.

All the web site is running except the propricing module that lost all the customization ...

Any idea to solve this problem (save/import configuration of this specific module) and do that the propricing module works in "offline" configuration ?

Best regards
      Olivier Bourgeois
    • donkrug
      By donkrug
      Do you have an educational price for pro?
    • salestrakr
      By salestrakr
      I have the pricing section installed.  I'd like to create one pricing box.  Then have it centered on the page.  Unfortunately, it shows on the left hand side of the page.  How can I center this box?

• dwiut
      By dwiut
      Sorry, I don't know whether this thread is right place to ask or not. Please correct me.

I have buy through credit card 1 licenese of DMS pro/personal. After several days I'm not satisfied because of problem activating the DMS toolbar. So I can't use feature drag n drop like other. I have ask in this forum but still not solved. So I make decision to cancel payment and ask refund. I have send email to hello@pagelines.com and fill contact form in pageline support but no answer till now.
      Somebody could give me advice how to proceed that?
      Thanks in advance
    • jasonr101
      By jasonr101
      Hi there, I am relatively new to Pagelines Framework having recently upgraded from PRO.

I am having error messages and site crashes when installing some plugins. I know I can disable the plugin and get the site up again but it is happening with Pagelines plugings too.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 561887 bytes) in /home/eco1632/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-googlefonts/pagelines-googlefonts.php on line 61

Please see details below...site currently active and working minus the plugings I want to activate

Is this a memory issue with the web hoster???

Website URL: www.ecommerceconsultancygroup.com.au
      Framework Version: Latest Pagelines Responsive Framework
      WordPress Version: 3.5.1
      Plugins in Use: All in one SEO, Google Analytics, Pagelines Google  Fonts, Post type Order WP-CRM
      Server/Host: Pete Garnish Web Hosting - ns1.instanthosting.com.au ? Not sure if this is 100% right
      Screenshots:
      Details: Having a lot of trouble installing extensions with the following error message or similar depending on the extension crashing the site and brining up these types of errors. I have to go and disable a/the plugin to bring the site back up - even with Pagelines extensions like Salebar and Gadget

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 561887 bytes) in /home/eco1632/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-googlefonts/pagelines-googlefonts.php on line 61