Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutley100

Unable to launch pro account

mutley100

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I had a copy of DMS Pro installed on a test site of mine to try it out. I've since deleted that site (it was on my own servers) and now want to install dms on another test/playaround site but it says I've Exceeded maximum number of activations 

Could anyone point me in the right direction to sort this. The old site/account is gone on my servers and i want to play around with DMS Pro again.

Thanks so much for your time

batman

HI mutley100

I had the same problem and i did this:

1. You clean your cache browser

2. You set the bowser in Private Mode

This resolved the issue for me.

;)

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

mutley100

Hey batman

Thanks for getting back to me - tried that stil no joy :growl:

Rob

Are you using a paid or free version? 

The free version will see that you downloaded DMS once and installed it.  Since you're only allowed one copy, it will give you that message.  If you have Basic, too, that only allows one installation.  But the higher level accounts Business and Pro, allow more than one installation.  The free or Basic accounts can't tell if your site is deleted or not.   It's all about the license you hold.  Can you check at https://www.pagelines.com/my-account/  to see what your account status is?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mutley100

Hi Rob

Appreciate you getting back to me. It was a paid account (though basic at this stage - to try out). However, I have suspended my account until a few things get sorted.

Back to iThemes Builder and Headway for now, oh and canvas - I'm terrible for settling on one!!

Keep up the great work

Darron