mrhinsh

Unable to add some Sections

mrhinsh

Guys,

Some section when I add them do not seam to add properly. I get the icon in the page but no edit menus on roll over. I must be doing something wrong and a pointer would be fantastic...

Has anyone else seen this issue?

-MrHinsh

JaffaDave
The only time I have seen this issue so far is when I was running a plugin called smush it, once I removed the plugin it fixed my issue.

Danny

yeah, this is either related to addons/extensions you have installed in Chrome or plugins you have in Wordpress. I am unable to recreate your issue. When I drag/drop the NavBar or MediaBox section into the header, it works as intended.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi, even though I just got a SSL certificate, I can't get the green padlock to appear due to the following error:
      :A file with an insecure url of "http://yemoonyah.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-boxes/check.svg" was loaded via the javascript file: https://yemoonyah.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4 on line 3. The insecure URL may not be directly contained in the script file and may exist elsewhere."
      I figured if I delete and re-install the plugin it might fix the problem but will my boxes on the website still be there? Or do I have to redesign everything all over again if I delete the plugin and then re-install it?
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• cstudio
      By cstudio
      Hello,
      I need some help!  I am trying to add a Square booking script.  When I add it to a embed section it crashes the page editor and I am unable to save the page version.  I have tried using different browsers with the same result.
       I can add the script on the backend in the word press content area and get it to show and work, but it look terrible.  A page with in a page.  http://www.zoeanastacia.com/booking/.
      I need help getting the page editor to work properly or to make the wp content section to not look like an 90's iframe.
      Thanks