Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob

Framework Store Free Products

aerta    5
aerta

Me too, alas. Pagelines Framework was a GREAT product, now seemingly dropped by the company. Same for its customers, left in the mire while the company shamelessly trumpets its new product. Er..ever heard of back-up and restore guys?

Rob    547
Rob

I have no problem getting to it.  Most have had no problems either. Clear your browser cache, then try it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

blueflag    2
blueflag

Fixed it.  Very involved and not documented.

Reply to this topic if you would like the instructions.

I might be the only one with this issues, I don't know

I have that issue, getting the following problem when trying to install the Sections plugin:

Fatal error!

The package could not be installed.

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT(-10): Unable to

find End of Central Dir Record signature

If that was your problem and you found a work round, please let me know - Thanks

Adam

jenske    0
jenske

Hi all. I got the samee problem as Adam, starting about two-three days ago on all 5 of my sites.

Except I did not want to install the sections plugin, I merely noticed that the whole of the Framework area

on my sites was corrupted and urged me to install this plugin. I did so and got the same error message, as Adam.

I did delete all my plugins and even re-installed pagelines. 

I am a bit out of the loop with the hacking situation but I am really concerned. My sites is barely working at the moment,

crashing constantly. What options do I have? I am not a complainer, just despererate for my site.

Rob    547
Rob

This isn't a support topic. Please open one, provide a link and tell us in there what's going on.  Apologies. but this is for letting people know what's happening.

dragonfire    0
dragonfire

I use pagelines 2.4.4 Pro Framework (paid for - lifetime license wrote the marketing). I just want to download the free pagelines customize plugin, but even the mentioned link alternate only contains an error log and an .pot file.

It would be very kind if someone could send me an link to download a healthy zip archive of the free pagelines customize plugin.

Thanks in advance.

Karsten

Rob    547
Rob

Okay, I'm uploading pagelines-customize.zip here.  Purely because I don't know why the other isn't working.  This one works.

[attachment=1489:pagelines-customize.zip]

Install it as a plugin. DO NOT attempt to install it as a section. 

And please NOTE!  This is for PageLines Framework. It is not updated for DMS, so I don't know if it will work in DMS. Use at your own risk.

Erwan    37
Erwan

Okay, I'm uploading pagelines-customize.zip here.  Purely because I don't know why the other isn't working.  This one works.

attachicon.gifpagelines-customize.zip

Install it as a plugin. DO NOT attempt to install it as a section. 

And please NOTE!  This is for PageLines Framework. It is not updated for DMS, so I don't know if it will work in DMS. Use at your own risk.

Thx Rob"]. Since it's online one month ago, the "plugin-pagelines-customize.zip" download link via http://launchpad.pagelines.com/api/store_free/ is purely & simply a corrupted file, as @[member="dragonfire mentions. Could be a good idea to update it with yours.

Rob    547
Rob

I have to forward the request to our developers, as I don't have access to the file structure.  Meanwhile, feel free to use that file.

Ryan Logan+    0
Ryan Logan

invisioning  Hi.  I could use those instructions if you wouldn't mind.  I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to install a section.

Thank you.

Ryan

• Similar Content

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers
    • tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I tried to make a simple change on my opt-in page today by reordering two sections.
      Now they won't save and whatever I do, the same 2 section will be stuck to the top.
      This is a huge problem since it is my opt-in page!
      http://yemoonyah.com/quiz
      (I'm on the latest WP & PL version)
      Thanks.

• Anthony King
      By Anthony King+
      I have to say that I like the Layout and the Template based sections. Some of them are really impressive.
      One of the things that I would like to request though is the possibility of being able to dynamically rearrange the layout.
      An example of what I am talking about is take the Agency Section. It's current layout starts with the
      Splash Module then the Portfolio Module then the Service Module and so on and so forth.
      What would be great is if we were able to move these modules around. I.e have the Service Module first
      then maybe the Splash, and then the portfolio.

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/