Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fabio Duranti

I think there is a bug...

Fabio Duranti
I found a bug while I was formatting a new my site with DMS that I would like to replace PageLines Framework ... http://www.fabioduranti.it (this).
It 'hard to explain, so I made a video.

In practice, the behavior of the padding is unusual when it is in editing mode is correct, when it is in normal view, it reverses the behavior incorrectly.
I think it's a bug, or can someone explain?
Thank you.
Fabio

Rob

Fabio, the video is unavailable.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Fabio Duranti
Again I ask excuse for the video that was not accessible to an error.
Now it is visible and I added a few notes during the video to better explain the bug.
Thanks for your attention.
Fabio

clodis

E' proprio un bug, ottimo il tuo video esplicativo!

It 'just a bug, your video is  excellent !

Rob

Fabio Duranti  In watching your video,  I couldn't or didn't see you click the refresh option.  Also, when you added the padding to the CSS, I didn't see whether you added a ; at the end. Apologies, the video was grainy and small on my computer.

Do you have a cache plugin activated?  If so, clear the cache and deactivate it.   Often, when you apply changes to your site and the plugin's cache is set, anything you edit won't be visible when you actually view it.

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue, and have tested changing padding and margins on my development site quite a bit.

Fabio Duranti
@One Smart Egg
Thanks for the reply.
I'll make a better video to better show the bug and let you replicate it.
See you soon ...

Rob

Mille grazie!

• Similar Content

• mrhinsh
      By mrhinsh+
      I have found that many of the components, especially lists, do not work in the Edge browser. 
      For example https://nkdagility.com/ has 6 video boxes that only render in Chrome and do not show in Edge.
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• Jared Smith
      By Jared Smith+
      I haven't figured out how to get the "Sync Loaded Item" option in templates menu of Platform 5 to stay checked. It doesn't give me an option to save settings when I select it, and when I select it then click off the editor, it unselects. Also if I select it before loading a template, it doesn't stay checked there either.  Whats going on?
    • Simon
      By Simon
      WordPress 4.7.1 was released on 11th January.
      It introduced a new bug that stops certain filetypes from being uploaded.
      This bug unfortunately stops users from uploading SVGs with the Platform 5 builder.
      In the meantime if you need to upload an SVG or have any other image upload issues then please try this plugin that bypasses the mime checks that were introduced.
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-real-mime-check/

Link to trac ticket: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39550
      EDIT: 4.7.2 has been released without the fix. Fix is now slated for 4.7.3
    • mrhinsh
      By mrhinsh+
      Guys,
       The ProPricing plugin does not seam to render shortcodes.

I am using WP-Types, and as you can see the shortcode is rendered in the "Elements" but not in the "ProPricing".
      Can we get a fix?