Sign in to follow this  
ecopro20

help with feature setings

ecopro20

hi! I am new user of wordpress ProEco them. 1.problem is to set up feature slides... they are not working the slides are visible all at the same time and formatting isn't Right too. 2.feature box is showing plain text without images?? and they are out of position, I would like to have them side by side in one line not vertical like they are now my site:http://www.ekogenca.si/ thanks, Egon

ecopro20

I fixed the first problem (some roots in server were wrong) and then everything was working fine until i changed some feature slide show - time options after that. Feature slides are not working. I reseted feature slides to default but it doesn't work. I don't know why. Any ideas? my site:http://www.ekogenca.si/ thanks! Egon

cmunns

You have a jquery conflict. Try dis-activating some of your plugins.

cmunns

I see. Then you have missing HTML markup which is causing the script to not load properly. WHen I validate your page I get this a lot

You tried to include the "<" character in your page: you should escape it as "<"
Make sure anywhere you may have added your own HTML is properly closed/opened.

ecopro20

i saw that too, but i thing there is a problem with js ($j("#cycle").cycle is not a function [break on this error] cleartypeNoBg: true ) can you plese look in to the files if I send you Uname and Password? thanks! Egon

wairoa

What I noticed is that your sync and timeout are showing as "0" See: /*<![CDATA[ */ var $j = jQuery.noConflict(); $j(document).ready(function () { //Feature Cycle Setup $j('#cycle').cycle({ fx: 'fade', sync: 0, timeout: 0, speed: 1500, pager: '#featurenav', cleartype: true, cleartypeNoBg: true });` Whereas on my source it shows: /* <![CDATA[ */ var $j = jQuery.noConflict(); $j(document).ready(function () { //Feature Cycle Setup $j('#cycle').cycle({ fx: 'fade', sync: 1, timeout: 10000, speed: 1500, pager: '#featurenav', cleartype: true, cleartypeNoBg: true }); So it's not updating some file when you save your Feature Settings. Or something.

ecopro20

No it's not that... i changed feature sating the way you have it but the

error is still there. /* <![CDATA[ */ var $j = jQuery.noConflict(); $j(document).ready(function () { //Feature Cycle Setup $j('#cycle').cycle({ fx: 'fade', sync: 1, timeout: 10000, speed: 15000, pager: '#featurenav', cleartype: true, cleartypeNoBg: true });

cmunns

I just took a look and it seems to be working normally. What did you end up doing?

wairoa

Gone back to square one, by the look of it. ;)

bryan-hadaway

Okay, is anyone still struggling with this issue? Thanks, Bryan

joshkarns

Hi, I'm just setting up our new site using EcoPro, and I can only get 3 of my feature slides visible at any one time. (http://pawatersheds.org). Any idea what could be wrong?

cmunns

double check that each slide is NOT marked as draft and that you don't have page ID specified. You will also need them to have titles like the others

joshkarns

Thanks, seems to work now (though I didn't change any settings that I know of!)