Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdrobles

Feature Slider Move to Right

sdrobles

How can I move the feature slider to the right of the page? I want it to be 1/3 of the page in width (or 600 px) and all the way to the right. Thanks! 

Rob

You can do this with your template (shifting sidebars),  or, by graphics (create a new image, with blank space to the left) or you can add/move the slider into the content area.  

What's the link to your site, where the slider appears?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sdrobles

I took out the feature slider because it is being weird when I add it. It goes above the menu bar and it take up the entire page. How do I get the feature slider into the content section? 

Here is the page anyway, if it helps: http://babytalkmoms.com/

Danny

Hi,

Go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop > now select the Content Area so it highlights blue and choose the template you're using for the page you want your slider on.

Now drag and drop the slider you want onto your template and thats it !

http://cl.ly/image/1A0a230U1W1O

Please search our forums, before posting!

sdrobles

that worked! Thanks! but now the text within the slider is going off the grid. How can that be addressed? 

Rob

That shouldn't happen unless you've previously added CSS to position it specifically.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sdrobles

Hi again. No CSS has been added. Any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Danny

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you any further until you update to the latest version. Your site is running PageLines Framework 2.2.1, the latest version is 2.4.4. I recommend you perform a backup of both your Wordpress content and Theme options/settings and then update to the latest version.

Once you have, we will be able to assist further, we do not provide support to users who have out of date products.

Please search our forums, before posting!