Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rarpia

Refresh for Preview in sections never saves the first time!

rarpia

Refresh for Preview in sections never saves the first time, I have to click the refresh button twice in order to save the changes I make inside sections. Really annoying? What could it be? Is everyone having the same problem? Thanks

rarpia

Any word on this? This is getting very annoying, I have to do everything twice!!!

ellenmva
Don't know if this is what is happening to you but I found if I refreshed too quickly I wasn't giving time for the option to save. Try waiting a couple of seconds before refreshing and see if it takes.

Sometimes you can see the Saving... in the top right of dms toolbox. That's how I saw that I was refreshing too fast.

Ellen Moore

Pagelines Developer

www.elsue.com www.betterdms.com

rarpia

This is RESOLVED! I was doing something wrong... my bad. So far so good!

Rob

Very happy to hear you've fixed it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

chinsiang

This is RESOLVED! I was doing something wrong... my bad. So far so good!

Hi there.. I am having this issue.. may i know how u fixed it?

greenfly

Hello Chinsiang 

Please could you start your own topic with full details of what you are facing along with site links etc and we will be abel to take a look for you. 

Thanks

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

chinsiang

Hi Martin,

I am actually having the same issue as him, i will start a new topic then. 

thanks for your update.

Rob

Resolved topics are often ignored by our team.  Martin is trying to ensure you get proper attention. If you're having the same issue as someone else, just reference the URL of the same issue, in your new issue and say "Same as [link to other topic]..."

Thanks for your understanding.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur