JawDesigns

Installed DMS but nothings seems to be working?

JawDesigns

Hi to all,

Maybe I didn't go through the install properly or maybe reg123 doesn't have the server requirements but for some reason DMS looks broken in my Chrome Browser window. Please find attached a screen grab and maybe someone has had the same problem or can see where I am going wrong?

I'm using dmspro, latest version of WP installed today & Goggle Chrome (Version 28.0.1500.95)

Thanks for any help,

Regards,

James

P.s Unfortunately I am not able to upload an attachment but I will try again when hopfully it will be working.

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

batman

Hi  jawdesigns

You can see this first

http://docs.pageline...ting/diagnosing

If this don´t work

You can upload the theme via FTP

First, extract the zip file.

Next, connect via FTP and put it in the theme folder within it's own folder and not in any existing pagelines folder.

The right folder is

wp-content / themes / dms

You can read this first

http://docs.pageline...ed/installation

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

JawDesigns

Thanks for the reply Batman,

I am away all of today but I will try the abover as soon as I can to see if I can get it to work?

Cheers, J

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer

Rob

Keep us posted.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

garyroskin
Hi Rob ... So I'm about half way through converting everything to Frameworks ... do I just go ahead and bite the bullet and load up DMS and start again?

And we used to have this recipe for Gazpacho using V8 ... there are a few online, but do you have one that you like?

thanks!

Gary   www.RoskinGemNews.com

JawDesigns

Hi, I have managed to get DMS working but I needed to re-install the latest version of Javascript and then everything seemed to work ok. However, having read some posts from users saying that there are some problems with getting the woocommerce plugin working with DMS I have decided not to migrate because I don't want to experience any late minute issues with my web project. I am not sure if this is the case and it's a seperate issue anyway. At present I am using the 'WooCommerce for Pagelines' plugin which currently works well for the Pagelines Framework.

However, if I am wrong then please do let me know as I am only going on what others have been saying.

Cheers, James

James Wilson

Designer & Photographer