ZitaZoo

My DMS Do not Work I need Help

ZitaZoo
We have problem!?

When we build the page it works fine for a while, but since _ edit DMS get stuck when trying to save the template. But it can not save. If you reload the page, recent changes lost ... If I try to add some of the add section can not save it. the only thing is to dry out ad start over. /ZitaZoo 
P.S It is only working if I have 4-5 drag and drop to my DMS What do I do?

Rob

Hi ZitaZoo

It sounds like the DMS installation is incorrect.  You may need to reinstall it via FTP.

Do you have FTP access to your site?  Meanwhile, please go to http://www.pagelines.com and fill out the form to get the dms.zip file.

If so, navigate to wp-content/themes and if you have /dms there or /DMS-Dev, remove it completely.  Don't worry about settings as they're all saved in the database.

Go to the zip file you obtained last from our website.  Unzip it.  You'll see a dms folder there.  Upload the folder to wp-content/themes.

You may need to go to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes to make sure DMS is activated. 

In Chrome, once logged into your site's admin area, view the site and test a change in the visual editor.

Let us know if this works.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob

Okay.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ZitaZoo

Hallo. I have done that. And it is no different it´s still the same problems. ;-( /ZitaZoo

ZitaZoo

I am losing my customer if a dont get this to work.  http://www.piggewerkelin.com/ this site is down is down completely. I have paid for this but it has not worked out a way once. Now the page is white and my customer is angry. WHAT DO I DO!? Should I delete Page Line and start using another company?

ZitaZoo

it looks different when I'm logged in and when I am logged out. Logged in when there is everything there. When I am logged out, everything gone just white

Danny

Hi,

If your changes aren't being saved, this kind of issue could be related to either, you not publishing the changes or you have a plugin causing a conflict. If you have published your changes, then can you try disabling all active plugins and then make some changes again, publish these changes and see if this resolves your issue please.

It could even be caused by addon/extensions in chrome, I think. Try disabling them too.

If this doesn't resolve your issue, can it could well be an issue with your servers configuration, can you send me via a PM your admin details, so I can take a closer look.

Please search our forums, before posting!