Sign in to follow this  
dhrose

DMS misbehaving!

dhrose

Not sure if there is some work going on in the background, but dms is going crazy here.

1. Templates keep changing, and none of the changes seem to stick.

2. DMS keeps jumping out of edit mode every time I change the page or preview...

3. I'm redoing pages and saving them as templates only to have them disappear when I preview...

Arghhh! I was psyched that I got it working, but now I'm wondering again if this is working right. Would be awesome if it did but very frustrating... 

(p.s. can the header be turned on and off per page? It seems to show up regardless...)

jcbg

I have a similar issue using the Magic Zoom Plus plugin.

When enabled, DMS cannot let me add some sections, it breaks, some buttons disappear... it becomes useless.

Disable all your plugins and enable them one by one to find the breaking one.

Good luck.

dhrose

I've already done the plugin roulette... This is the "working" version now! Ha! Regardless, dms seems to go haywire occasionally and everything stops working... It's working again, but it's a little scary that it seems to have a mind of it's own. I'm trying to find replacement techniques for all old stuff currently.  

Rob

I think our developers were putting the APIs back in place on Friday.  Let's remember, lots of workarounds were created when they weren't in place. That might explain why the disruptions were temporary.  Once everything was connected and working right, all settled down.

Hopefully, this answers the issue. Let us know if the condition recurs   Apologies for the inconveniences this has caused.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur