Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bonnysteele

Plus login broken?

bonnysteele

Hi,

I just installed and activated DMS and was trying to get the premium version (which should be free since I was a PLUS member) but I wasn't able to log in to the pagelines.com and had to create a new user account. Is all my info lost? 

Bonny

James B

Hi Bonny

Your account isn't lost, due to the problems last week we've had to change a few things. You can access your previous launchpad account at http://launchpad.pagelines.com/ which will give you access to your past purchases and products. Unfortunately the login through the PageLines dashboard hasn't been corrected yet, this is something the team are working on still.

On your new account page, www.pagelines.com/my-account. If you find yourself in a login loop, please go to www.pagelines.com/my-account/logout/ then clear your browser cache and cookies fully. Then attempt to login again at www.pagelines.com/my-account/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

bonnysteele

Thanks James. I'm obviously just getting caught up on the problems you've had. Sounds rough. I ended up reverting back from DMS because it seemed like I'd have to rebuild my entire site. Will I be forced to switch to DMS eventually? 

Thanks for all you guys do. Love pagelines!

nvitestyle

I can not login to pageline account from website. Confirmed username and password

I can access account from website.

This is the error:

ERROR: User not found!
There was a problem logging in to PageLines.