Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigbangthinking

Subdomains

bigbangthinking

Hi

I´m planning to teach my students WP this semester and woul like to include DMS, since I think is an ausom advance, especially for them that are Design student and they certainly don wan´t any CSS, Java, HTML5 or any coding at all.

Do you have a discount for such a case? They are all going to be your future clients (they are like 40).

If you gave me a personal account for free for my site :) could I use it to enable them with subdomains? Or each subdomain is considered a separate site?

Thanks

Gonzalo

| Big Bang Thinking | Thinking Design |
www.bigbangthinking.com

Danny
Hi Gonzalo, I recommend you contact our helpdesk for assistance - hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

Rob

On Danny's behalf, you're welcome.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

bigbangthinking

Hi

If I have subdomains under my site. Are they considered separate domains or will they count as one site, for license purpose?

Thanks

www.bigbangthinking.com

Rob

If you buy a developer license, then you'll have no problems. Otherwise each subdomain is either a unique WordPress installation or part of WP Multisite. In either case, they would need their own activation key.

bigbangthinking

If you buy a developer license, then you'll have no problems. Otherwise each subdomain is either a unique WordPress installation or part of WP Multisite. In either case, they would need their own activation key.

Thanks Rob

www.bigbangthinking.com

Rob

You're welcome!

• Similar Content

• lulu
      By lulu
      Hello.  I have built a website for a retirement community using Pagelines Framework.  It is loading very slowly and I'm afraid this may be due in part to too many plugins.  

Most of the plugins are used site-wide, but two of the plugins - "Another Word Press Classified" and "Mingle Forum" have their own pages.  Would there be any benefit to moving each of these plugins to their own sub-domain?  Do you think it would help speed up the main site?  

Thanks!!!!!