DaftDog

Site Title & Tag Line

DaftDog    0
DaftDog

I'm a complete newbie with anything to do with PageLines so please bare with me. ;)

How would I add the Site Title & Tag Line to the header? I can't see any add-on's that would achieve this.

DaftDog    0
DaftDog

Oooooh! Thanks very much. By the way, where's your sidekick?

batman    389
batman

Robin is not at this forum

:D 

No problem, happy to help!

Carlos

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• fpcas9431
      By fpcas9431
      Good day:

I would like to add my address in contact info in so that it shows on every page (right beneath or above) Secondary Nav at bottom of page.

I would like this to be in text format in so that SEO finds it. I would like but don't need to have a hyperlink in here so that I can connect it to contact page and/or google maps.

I cannot find anyway that PageLines will put text here.

I have tried FiTText: That gives me Text in a HUGE font not not appropriate here and not able to control colour or size.

I have tried putting this in Header/Footer Set-up: More Statement in Footer and FootCols section but this text does not appear on screen.

Thoughts: Help?

www.newsite.thetradinglab.com
    • shannonlong
      By shannonlong
      My site title "Hook Flyfishing" is appearing in the bottom right corner of the background images that I upload. I've tried to find the problem using firebug and I've been through several aspects of the dashboard but I cannot find the source of the problem. Does anyone have any ideas where this is coming from and how to remove it?

My URL is http://hookflyfishing.com

The site title appears partway down the page on the right. Zooming out might help you see the problem.

Thank you,
      Shannon Long