Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyingoff

Translation: Can't find or create .pot file

DJIO

Hi flyingoff, please check the translation teams at Transifex and help us with your own language translation.

>>> www.transifex.com/projects/p/pagelines-dms/

Those translations will be sent to the GitHub repository.

Just create an account (it's free for open-source) and ask the team to add your language.

Welcome aboard in advance!

;)

ruiganga

Hi!

I check the previous link and downloaded the pot translation file.

I've translated some frontend lines and put it inside the language folder I've created inside the child-theme. Didn't work like this.

Then I've uploaded exactly the same file to the language file inside dms folder and it worked.

I know I'll need to be careful when upgrading :) I'll save the translation in my computer hard drive.

I am sorry the manuals, docs and orientations are so disappointing because people try and get frustrated trying. I am cheering for you to make everything work as good as DMS Pagelines team intend.

Rob

If you find an error in our docs, or something is missing and you know how to fix it, you can submit the information from the footer of any page in our docs. They're located at http://docs.pagelines.com

Our docs are now a community effort, and the process of adding to them is open to you all.  We've already increased them from member contributions.  Please submit ideas, solutions and recommendations.  That's much more productive to make them better.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a few weeks ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+
      Hi everyone, what happens is that the web page metrosalarmas.com has a google tags which I have not attacked where I can look to remove those tags and be able to locate the correct ones.
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      I am having an issue with DMS editor not loading.  Just keeps spinning and spinning.
      Have tried several things - Logged in and out, cleared cache, deactivated all plugins, but the issue persists.
      I even had our host restore from a backup a week ago, when I know it WAS working, as I edited a text box on the homepage.  The restore from backup didn't help either.
      Also, the front end of the site shows that the site is framed, or boxed now (whatever you call it), instead of full width as it was previously (last week).
      Dev console shows that there are php errors in Google maps - file is attached.
      Can someone please help?  Not sure what else I can do here...
      Thanks in advance.
      -Matt

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      ¿Where can  I translate the english items "Orders", "Adress", "Payment Methods". "Edit Account" and "Sing Out"of the my account page of the plugin Quickshop? In the po file they are not.
      I think that it have relation with this error: "Your theme version of my-account.php template', '2.6', 'the latest version, which supports multiple account pages and navigation, from WC 2.6.0".

I use the Frame Work Pagelines´s Child theme for platform 5.