Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j powers

Invalid License Key

j powers

I set up my site activated the key and it worked fine. Un installed WP from my host and did a re install and set up Multi Site. 

Now when I add my Key it indicates Invalid License Key

Anyone know why ? 

Thanks 

photofusionusa

Oh God, the previous post was 7 days ago.  May God have mercy on me. 

Sorry to see you guys have problems and  I have been patiently waiting for replies while poking around tryng to figure things out on my own. 

Here goes: 
I have a framework developer licensce purchased in Dec of 2012. My understanding is that my license will be good on DMS pro until December. 

That's find and dandy, but I have wasted precious time trying to get my license key.  

The FAQ says to log into my account and check my list of products purchased and the key is listed on the top of the page. I'm disappointed to say: It's not.  You guys must have aome serious backlogs of emails to sift through, not to mention forum posts.  

To bad yo all screwed up on the logistics of the release whether or not you got hacked.  You should have just delayed the release, fix the problems the hackers did and then release the product.  The hackers ultimately got what they wanted when you guys threw everyone under the bus.

My sites are not that complicated and I'm seriously contemplating of just dropping pagelines all together and go with WP basic themes.

etcio

Oh God, the previous post was 7 days ago.  May God have mercy on me. 

Sorry to see you guys have problems and  I have been patiently waiting for replies while poking around tryng to figure things out on my own. 

Here goes: 
I have a framework developer licensce purchased in Dec of 2013. My understanding is that my license will be good on DMS pro until December. 

That's find and dandy, but I have wasted precious time trying to get my license key.  

The FAQ says to log into my account and check my list of products purchased and the key is listed on the top of the page. I'm disappointed to say: It's not.  You guys must have aome serious backlogs of emails to sift through, not to mention forum posts.  

To bad yo all screwed up on the logistics of the release whether or not you got hacked.  You should have just delayed the release, fix the problems the hackers did and then release the product.  The hackers ultimately got what they wanted when you guys threw everyone under the bus.

My sites are not that complicated and I'm seriously contemplating of just dropping pagelines all together and go with WP basic themes.

The issues related to OP's message have been resolved.

As far as your framework dev license - it has nothing to do with DMS. Re: the choice to go forward with the release, the process had already started prior to the hack.

James B

Hi

DMS is a new product which we have launched since the Framework, its not considered an upgrade from the Framework. Anyone who purchased the Framework after the 15th June 2013 or was a current Plus membership subscriber on launch were to be migrated to a DMS subscription.

The initial product is free to download, however if you want to unlock the Pro features you'll need to sign up to one of the subscription packages on www.pagelines.com/pricing.

Your Pagelines Framework license will still remain functional and active, we'll continue to publish updates and support for the Framework going forwards.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

photofusionusa

The issues related to OP's message have been resolved.

As far as your framework dev license - it has nothing to do with DMS. Re: the choice to go forward with the release, the process had already started prior to the hack.

The installation process ays to include my Frameworks license to activate DMS.  What part of that is not related to DMS. If DMS requires it, I need to obtain the number from your site.  Or are you just passing the buck without even a hint of where i should go.  I get it: not your problem. I see.

photofusionusa

Hi

DMS is a new product which we have launched since the Framework, its not considered an upgrade from the Framework. Anyone who purchased the Framework after the 15th June 2013 or was a current Plus membership subscriber on launch were to be migrated to a DMS subscription.

The initial product is free to download, however if you want to unlock the Pro features you'll need to sign up to one of the subscription packages on www.pagelines.com/pricing.

Your Pagelines Framework license will still remain functional and active, we'll continue to publish updates and support for the Framework going forwards.

All I need is to be abe to get the Framework license key from the purchased products page. It's not listed.  I have DMS installed. In order to unlock the features I need the KEY.  but your site does not show it. It shows my products I have purchased with no refrence to a license number

Simon

photofusionusa the opening post from 31 july was about not being able to use a licence key. That issue was resolved when we fixed the key server.

From what I can gather you purchased PageLines Framework in december last year. That product is still supported and will get periodic bug fixes as needed.

As James has already mentioned people purchasing PageLines Framework after june 15th got a free upgrade to DMS.

etcio

The installation process ays to include my Frameworks license to activate DMS.  What part of that is not related to DMS. If DMS requires it, I need to obtain the number from your site.  Or are you just passing the buck without even a hint of where i should go.  I get it: not your problem. I see.

Are you in rare form, or does everyone you come in contact with get the pleasure of your abrasiveness?

I don't work for PL, I was just trying to clear up some misnomers. I understand you're frustrated, but you'll probably find others more responsive if you are a bit less accusatory and incendiary.

The DMS license is separate from framework. I'm not sure where you see the part re: framework licensing. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm just saying I haven't seen it. You'll need the DMS specific license to activate your DMS installation.

etcio

All I need is to be abe to get the Framework license key from the purchased products page. It's not listed.  I have DMS installed. In order to unlock the features I need the KEY.  but your site does not show it. It shows my products I have purchased with no refrence to a license number

If you didn't purchase DMS, you would not have a DMS key in your account.

Rob

There is no license key for Framework.  There is for DMS.  You have to purchase one or subscribe to a monthly plan to get it.  See http://pagelines.com/pricing

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

• Similar Content

• Jennifer
      By Jennifer+
      Hi, I'm not handing off to a client - we had MAJOR server issues and migrated to StudioPress - so I need to deactivate my license on our old copy of the site so I can use it on our new copy of the site. I tried disconnecting my account, but it didn't give my my Pro license back to use...is there just a lag? Thanks!
      Jennifer
    • Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn
    • md
      By md+
      Hi,

The pro license swapping has been introduced in the past weeks.

The "release" button (to remove a pro license from a certain website) is not working though.

I need to work on the new website though and I can't swap the license from maximilianduschl.com to duschl-zeltverleih.de.

Can you please help me on this? 

Max
    • Luke
      By Luke+
      Hi I used PL5 Pro on a dev site, I have gone live and now want to connect the live site to PL5 Pro.
      I submitted a support request to disconnect the dev domain and I got the following reply " Done, I've added another domain for you as well so you can do local dev... "
      However nothing has updated, on the live site it says "0 of 1 total Pro licenses available in your account (Grandfathered)". 
      I have tried refreshing the PL account on my site but no change.
      I replied to the support email saying it's still not working and I've not had a reply after 4 days even after following up.
      Any help would be appreciated. There has got to be a better way of releasing licences, this is a nightmare at the moment.
    • dgsarnow
      By dgsarnow+
      I have a standard DMS license (the $99 annual version). Our expiry date is coming up and I want to renew it before I go away on holiday. Do I have to buy a new one and replace the key? Can I just renew the one I have?
      There isn't any documentation or contacts details for sales that I can find anywhere. Anyone have an idea about how to address this?
      Thanks.