radroz

Banners?

radroz

Hey guys, I've got a site where the banners from Framework would have been ideal, especially since I can alternate them.

Can we get DMS versions of those any time soon? Hero has no options on it that I need, especially when I need to alternate them on the same page. Advice is welcome. :)

Erwan

Hi,

Hey guys, I've got a site where the banners from Framework would have been ideal, especially since I can alternate them.

Can we get DMS versions of those any time soon? Hero has no options on it that I need, especially when I need to alternate them on the same page. Advice is welcome. :)

Framework Banners should be available soon in DMS through a legacy plugin (including other "old" sections such as Boxes, Branding, BrandNav etc.).

May I suggest you read and follow (updates awaited from Pagelines moderators) these two topics: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28216-banners-boxes-branding-features-sections/ and http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28352-header-social-icons-in-dms/
You'll find there very valuable info including DMS alternatives to Banners.

Unfortunately, I don't see what you mean by "alternate" your banners.

Best regards.

• Like 1

nfp1900

To alternate them he means that you can place images to the left and then to the right as the banners flow down the page - a layout typical of many sites. 

• Like 1

Danny

The simplest way to achieve a Banners look is to use MediaBox for your images and either TextBox or iBox for your site. I would suggest TextBox as you have a little more freedom.

Add both sections to your template then decrease the width of each section so that they appear on the same row. For example, setting both sections to 6/12 will make both sections appear on the same row and be the same width.

Please search our forums, before posting!