Sign in to follow this  
andulka

Removing header on a single page

andulka

Would it possible to remove the header photo on a single (feature) page only in StationPro? When the feature has a slideshow of photos or videos and there is another photo on top of them that doesn't even quite match, it's a bit of a 'cake on top of cake' effect as we say. It would look much nicer if only the feature page photos were visible.

bryan-hadaway

Yes, give me the exact link to the page and I can write up some code for you. Thanks, Bryan

andulka

The site is here, but the page in question doesn't exist yet. I'd like to be able to leave the header out on some feature and possibly highlight pages, as the band's videos and occasionally photos are added to the site. Thanks!

cmunns

This is quite simple with some CSS. View the source to find a unique page id class attached to the body div for example: `

andulka

Thanks - where exactly should I put that? :-)

bryan-hadaway

Theme Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS Thanks, Bryan

andulka

Thanks again. I have an extremely limited knowledge of css but I'm guessing that's not all I need to add...

bryan-hadaway

Sorry, please provide the exact link to the page you want to remove the header graphic from and I'll write the code. Thanks, Bryan

andulka

OK, thanks. Page doesn't exist at the moment, it will be added once the videos have been edited so I'll get back to you then. :-)