Sign in to follow this  
ttrusty

image dimensions for WH feature page?

ttrusty

Where can I find the sizes for the images in the image switcher on the feature page of WHP. Searched the editor and the forum and haven't been able to find the dimensions. Thanks in advance, Tom

ttrusty

Sorry for not being more specific Adam. I need the dimensions for the smaller image area on the left.

cmunns

Where the text is? that's 200 x 370...but that whole portion is a background image so the dimensions i provided won't help replace the bordered box if that's what you're doing. Do you have FireBug?

ttrusty

I am using the same image on the left for each transition and I am getting a flicker in IE, which I read in the forum was because I'm using a png. Need to get the background image at the correct size so I can create a jpg image to eliminate the flicker. Yes I have FireBug, but not sure what I'm looking at. Is it #feature .fcontent? If so, do you mean 300 by 270?

bryan-hadaway

That be what he meant. But, let's just have a look at the issue and see if we can size it up for you. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

That might be what he meant. But, let's just have a look at the issue and see if we can size it up for you. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

He was asking if you could give us a link to the site being developed?

ttrusty

Oh, of coarse. It's... http://owenlawyers.com As I mentioned above, I have been told the content on the left (see attached image) flickers in IE, so I would like to make a jpg for that area that uses the same background. Unless you can suggest a better way. Thanks again, Tom

ttrusty

Got it! I just added the text to the featurebg-blue.jpg file.