Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miketaylorphoto

DMS Pro Activation key

miketaylorphoto

From your blog.

• Upgrading Grandfathered Plus Subscribers:
    Working on this as well, everyone who was on Plus will be grandfathered to DMS Pro Business or Developer by Monday.

Its Wednesday still don't have a key. Cannot log in to my account from Dashboard. Not sure how to proceed.

I am a Dev plus subscriber.

Thanks

Danny

Hi Mike,

We apologise for this, would it be possible for you to contact our helpdesk, as they're the only ones who can address account/billing issues.

hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Hi Dave,

Activation keys should all be sent out now. You can find your activation key by logging into your account here - http://www.pagelines.com/my-account

Then click on My Orders and click the view button.

Danny
epbilisim If you're still having account issue, please contact our helpdesk, who will be able to assist you further.

toddlo

These instructions aren't working...

greenfly

Hello Toddlo 

Please either start your own topic - this topic is from July or email the desk on hello @ pagelines.com as instructed by Danny 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"