Sign in to follow this  
visual

Changing Color of Tabs in Menu

visual

Hi, i'm looking for a solution to give the tabs in the menu bar different colors. I tried every step from these posts: 2913 and 2701, but i don't know, how the tabs are called as menu-items (number)... Link to my iBlogPro4 page is here and i need the 4 tabs in the colors shown below (so: HOME=grey / 1st Tab=green / 2nd Tab=blue / 3rd Tab=red / 4th Tab=Yellow / Info=grey) Anyone can help?

visual

SOLVED! For anyone interested: The following code was the correct one: ` #nav ul #menu-item-16 a{background:#79ab74 url('')} #nav ul #menu-item-17 a{background:#7492ab url('')} #nav ul #menu-item-18 a{background:#ac7d76 url('')} #nav ul #menu-item-19 a{background:#aba174 url('')} ` How did i find the "menu-item-NUMBERS"? Simply checked the source code in the browser - and there it was the menue. Thanks anyway!

4252gb

Is there a more elegant way to get this done without touching the code via the themes panel? This would be awesome in Platform.

jason

I would like to change the color of the tabs in the menu bar of iBlogPro4 (my website is www.vitallivingcentral.com) to blue, green, yellow, and red to match our logo. Where do I go to actually make the code changes suggested above? Thanks