Hiber

No free plugins on DMS store

Hiber

Have I misunderstood or should there be some free plugins in DMS store? I can see all the premium plugins but when I toggle the free tab on the store, I get blank page. Is it just me?

• Like 1

Willem-Siebe Spoelstra

Also empty here ;-).

I write about internet marketing, WordPress and Pagelines on my Dutch blog spoelstra.ws

fumitol

I think it's one of those things that they are working on, just like the RSS errors in the back-end. (Pagelines->Dashboard. Both "Updates on Pagelines Store" & "Latest Extensions" being the examples)

ellenmva

I am working to update Footer Extras from v2 to DMS and that will be free. Here is the description if you haven't used Footer Extras.

Footer Extras puts a few extra items below your footer area that are nice to have but don't need to be displayed prominently.
  • Display a dynamically generated copyright notice with the year(s) pulled from your first and last published posts.
  • Show your business name, address and phone (NAP) in schema.org format for local search. Still useful even if you aren't a local business
  • Space for an additional line of text, ideal for web designer credit and link. 
Hopefully I will have it up on the store by the beginning of the week.

Ellen
  • Like 2

Ellen Moore

Pagelines Developer

www.elsue.com www.betterdms.com

PaulM

Sounds good Ellen!