Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adjust margins for magazine style clips

2 posts in this topic

I can't seem to find out how I would adjust the horizontal margins between magazine-style clips. Any ideas?

Hi evanders

Please, you can post your site's url so we can properly troubleshoot the issue for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Magazine style (2-column post) in DMS2?
      By Michael_J
      Hi. Just wondering if it is no longer possible to have magazine-style? I don't see it in "Post Layouts" ?
    • Magazine Mode and Excerpts
      By photomom86+
      Hi, ok for whatever reason my editor is working again. YEA! 
      I currently have the blog set to Magazine Mode with 4 full width posts and 4 that are not full width. All of them are showing as excerpts. Is there not a way for me to have the full width posts to be the full length and just the 4 "columed" posts below be excerpts?
    • Align a DIV to the bottom of a Clip
      By evanders
      I am using Magazine Style posts on my blog page. I noticed that the default behavior is to automatically set the "min-height" attribute to adjust to the height of the clips so they match in size, and fit the title and excerpt nicely within. 
      I'm trying to take the metabar and, using CSS, align it to the bottom of the clip. While normally this would seem straightforward using the "position" attribute, the way this is designed prevents this.
      I've been looking at the code, and it's the following line that controls the height of the clips:
      <div class="hentry-pad blocks" style="min-height: 611px;">
        Does anyone know how I could accomplish this? 
      My site is local, but I've attached a screenshot for reference:
    • Magazine Layout on Select Pages Only
      By evanders
      Is there are a way within the Framework to limit the types of pages that the Magazine Layout displays? For example, I would like the Magazine Layout to appear on the Blog and Category Pages, but show the Blog Layout Mode (only full-width post excerpts) on Search Results and Archive Pages.
      Can this be done using a hook, or at all?
    • Half-width clips display as full width posts after upgrading to 2.4.1
      By grette
      After upgrading from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1, blog in Magazine Layout displays all posts below each other, not 2 full-width posts and the remaining as half-width posts as clips like it should be displayed according to the settings.
      For every second post there is a slightly larger white space - as if it was two and two side by side posts with a larger space down to the next two side by side posts.
      No custom code is used. I have tried to change the settings and reload, but it doesn't work - all posts are displayed below each other. Here is a screenshot of the settings I am using:

Other data:
      Website URL: (Internal)
      Framework Version: 2.4.1
      WordPress Version: 3.5.1
      Plugins in Use: StatPress, Connections, Connections Widgets, Configure SMTP, Active Directory Integration, Dynamic Widgets, Pagelines Sections
      Kind regards,