Split Slider Full Width only?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I just purchased the split slider. My hope was to use this for testimonials to the right of my content. I currently am trying out the quickslider for this purpose, which works fine but the split slider would be a lot better. After purchasing it looks like the split slider is full width only. Is that correct? I'm not sure the pagelines store page mentions that it's full width only (or if it does I just missed it!)

Anyway, thanks in advance for either confirming that this full width only, or for giving me good news that I can use this in non full width mode.

Sorry, it looks like I did not post this in the proper forum. Should I repost in the store support forum?

Sorry about that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Full-Width Section with Slideshow as Background?
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Hello! I'd like to find a way to have a full width section that I can have a slideshow as a background. I see that DMS allows you to place video in the background of a full-width section. Is therea way to have the same effect with a slideshow?
      Thanks for the help!
    • Full Width Sections?
      By atcdomainsolutions+
      I remember a little while back there was a PLNextbox that was Full Width to go along with the "Content Width" but I no longer see it.
      Is there anything similar that would allow us to add normal text/shortcodes, etc into a Full Width section?
    • Need slider recommendations to accomplish a certain style and wondering what plugin to use
      By davemoppert
      I have attached a mockup of what our slider needs to look like with a full width background image and an overlayed box with editable content. Is there a plugin that would be best suited to accommodate this? Would the Slicy Slider plugin accommodate this functionality. It's been hard to tell exactly in the demo what all the design options are. We've been a little frustrated with the options available and are unclear as how to overlay text similar to what the Quickslider use to be able to do in the previous Pagelines Framework (but obviously in this case the image would be full-width). Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    • full-width portfolio
      By lejonl
      How do I set upp a full-width portfolio overview like this
      With a link to the specifik portfolio post, placed like in the example only working
      I can only find one thread about something similar, but not about this actual issue.
    • Big images
      By ogabriel
      I´ve just bought DMS 2.0 and I´m trying to wrap my head arount it.
      I´m trying to copy the very simple style of the Portifolio/big images with no sucess...
      any directions how to do it?
      I´m missing something?
      For your info: I´m a experienced WP designer.