Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adamhowley

Hero Font Formatting

adamhowley    1
adamhowley

Hey all,

Using the Hero and Mast sections in DMS and my title font on those sections is huge.

Using the styling classes how can I adjust them by using css?

Cheers

batman    389
batman

Hi adamhowley

Hi

Please, you can try add in

Custome Code

.pl-hero-wrap .pl-hero h1 {

font-size: 40px;}

My exemplary code is not necessarily applicable as written, to your site, so please adjust accordingly.

Captura%2520de%2520pantalla%25202013-07-

You can see more information at

http://docs.pagelines.com/customize/adding-less-css-support

If you need more CSS help, make sure you've downloaded Firebug for Firefox

and check out W3 Schools for more info. 

http://www.w3schools.com/

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Rob    547
Rob

Yes Batman's absolutely correct.  You'll use CSS for changing the nature and style of those fonts.

You should be using Firebug for Firefox to inspect the site and find the appropriate code, then transferring/editing it into Custom Code via Chrome in the Visual Editor's Custom Code area.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

adamhowley    1
adamhowley

Cheers to the both of you. CSS is a new thing to me and with Platform Pro I never really used it. 

Time to hit the books!

• Like 1

batman    389
batman

HI

You said the best word

"TIme to hit the books !"

It makes me very happy that you want to learn like me. We are two now.

:)

You can search the forum, there are many examples of CSS

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

• Similar Content

• ppotent
      By ppotent
      I've searched the forums but haven't been able to find a post about this (could just be crap searching on my behalf, so apologies in advance).
      Question: how can I make the font size of the mega nav smaller in the mobile menu, because it's just way too big
    • vogelwild
      By vogelwild
      Hi there,
      I'd like to display the date [powerloop_date] in another (german) format, but changes via "Settings > General > Date Format" don't effect anything in the postloop-section. Date is still being displayed as "Juni 17, 2015" (language is ok but not the format I've defined in the WP settings).  How can I change this?
      Thank you!

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      Hi!

I want to make changes an control the aspect of the loop of my blog, but the wp-content/loop secction have not the the options for control the psition of the thumbnail and others. Why you not conserv this options, How can we control the aspect of the loop when the Legacy Loop wil be not?

Sorry for my bad wnglish, but i think that you can understand me...

• kulmetehan
      By kulmetehan
      Hi guys,

Is not being able to edit the font size also a known bug?

See the footer on my website homepage: http://betercv.nl

Here you can see that the textbox on the bottom left corner has a logo and some text in it. Even though I've set the text size (in the text box) to 14px, it keeps staying on 22px.

I tried some css but I'm not so great in that.

What I did was:

Set the styling class of the textbox to: ".footertb"

And then I put the folowing line in to the editor:
        .footertb {   font-size: 14px; }   But it didn't work. Any idea what I'm doing wrong and what I can do to fix it?
    • hauserjo
      By hauserjo
      Hi Folks

I have an other (hopefully simple) question, where I just don't get the clue.
      Added a Columnizer into my DMS global footer and linked to my 'Pirmary Sidebar'. This sidebar contains 4 widgets, which I want to display side by side (like the default view of the Columnizer). But the widgets are always stacked above each other, instead of aside, although the 'Number of Grid Columns seems me correctly' set.

My simple question: How do I bring Columnizer to show my widgets like the default view (4 widgets, side-by-side)?

Thanks for any hint.

Kind regards
      Jonas