BlueSkyCreative

Previously Purchased store items need buying again?

BlueSkyCreative+    5
BlueSkyCreative

Hi there

I have just changed to the new DMS system and have the Pro Developer subscription.

I previously had the Pro Developer version and had purchased loads of sections/plugins and store items

Do I have to buy them all again? for example I had bought Navable and Flip Slide? but they are now not available in new DMS unless I buy them? or is this a glitch and they should show?

There are loads more I had but now do not?

Many thanks

Paul

Rob    547
Rob

Paul,  all previous products you purchased will be made available without re-purchase as they are redeveloped for DMS.  Not all have been converted yet, as they're built by 3rd party developers, many of whom were waiting for the formal launch version of DMS to begin.  I apologize for the delay, but assure you that no extra purchases will be needed.

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

BlueSkyCreative+    5
BlueSkyCreative

Ahh ok, that is good news,

So as I can see in the dms store at the moment say, Navable, scrollex plus others I have purchased are in the store now? Have they been redeveloped? 

How will they get added to my account when available?I presume the ones showing in pagelines store have already been converted for dms use? If so how do I use them without paying again?

Thanks

Paul

Rob    547
Rob

Paul,  honestly, I haven't had 2 seconds to purchase one of our products yet myself.  So I've no idea how this is going to work.  I can say that updated products will have a DMS READY label over the product's icon (really small overlay).  So check the Store to see if says that. 

Personally, I think the sections you've purchased will show up in the Add Sections area.  But I'm not sure.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

BlueSkyCreative+    5
BlueSkyCreative

Ok, thanks I will put in a support ticket and ask, as I could do with the ones that are dms ready in my sections and they are not at the moment

:)

• Like 1