Sign in to follow this  
PaulM

Karma points, whats the story?

PaulM

I see you are offering Karma points on your store, eh extensions page for products purchased. Strange I bought two products and no karma points.

rmaxsg

Karma Points for a discount on a future purchase.  

You can see the point you click on check out.

Every 10 Karma Point is $1. 

JustTryToHelp

Rob

Paul,

I know you're unhappy, but that comment is just not professional or reasonable.  I am editing it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob

The billing department will answer all questions about Karma Points as soon as possible or watch our Blog for more details.

Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• fliptheu
      By fliptheu
      Hi,

I made a couple purchases from the store on Sunday, and the Karma points are not reflecting. A little bug?
    • g00m
      By g00m
      I've just begun experimenting with DMS, and I've got a colleague who will be floored by it. What's my "karma link"?
    • hibbsy78
      By hibbsy78+
      Just installed PostPins using my Karma points and love it! Worth getting those karma points!

https://www.hibbslupustrust.org/news/

Happy designing!
    • nucleusmedia
      By nucleusmedia
      Hi there,

I have a friend of mine who I sent my referral link to the other day to signup for DMS. Is the Karma system currently working for referrals? I have his order number if you need it in a PM.

Cheers!
    • nfp1900
      By nfp1900
      The 1.0.1 update puts the loyalty points system into the account settings, what's to stop a clint tinkering and spending my points in the store. In some cases I don't want to lock the editor but there should be a way of hiding the account activation details