How to Edit the RSS Feed

3 posts in this topic

I'm wondering where I can get a better RSS button, and how do I edit the RSS button displayed in the mobile format!

Thank You!

You can use CSS to replace the RSS button.  I don't see your site, and I'm not diverting to look at a mobile device, so no idea which RSS icon/button or image is being used. However, if you look at your site you should be able to see it and use a CSS solution.

My Site:

The Icon I am Referring too is the default one in the "Menu". It links to my  which has a feed on it, just not the feed I want

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• PL editor is not working
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I can't use PL editor in Chrome. I try to reload page, clear cache but is not working. If I want to change something it is not saved. I have same problem on 2 of my sites. Thanx for help.
    • bbPress 'Edit Reply' not showing front end editor
      By theredbaron
      Hi guys,
      Hopefully someone can help me out on this one, as I struggling to find a solution!
      This is definitely a DMS2/bbPress issue, as I have tried it on a fresh install with no plugins. If I try to edit a forum reply, I am getting a post excerpt instead of the bbPress front-end editor showing. The editor works ok for editing topics.

The WordPress admin bar is also being corrupted on this page (see screenshot).[attachment=2680:Screenshot from 2015-03-11 14:00:46.png] 
      This is a shot of the 'Edit Topic' screen which does work. [attachment=2679:Screenshot from 2015-03-11 13:54:23.png]
      The 'Edit Reply' page shows fine in Twenty Fifteen wp theme.
      I am getting no errors logged in DMS of from wp-debug.

Please help because this is driving me nuts!  :hot: 
      DMS Debug Info
      WordPress Version
      WordPress Debug
      Multisite Enabled
      Current Role
      Framework Version
      PHP Version
      WP memory limit
      40 MB
      WP MAX memory limit
      256 MB
      PHP memory limit
      256 MB
      Mysql version
      WP Max Upload Size
      64 MB
      PHP POST Max Size
      64 MB
      PHP Max Execution Time
      PHP type
      WebServer software
      Apache/2.4.9 (Unix)
      Installed Plugins
    • Text formatting is not showing in front-end
      By swiftitnz
      Hello everyone, I have been facing a strange issue lately with the site I'm working on.
      To give you an example, I have created a Page called 'Contact Us' and have got few lines (see below) written before adding a jetpack contact form.
      Lines/Texts are: "We appreciate your questions, queries, suggestions and feedback. If you do have any of these in mind, please fire away the same using the contact form below. WebJobsBD team promises to get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you."
      When I see this in the front-end, in content/loop section; the bolded letters are shown as normal text.
      I tried different browsers too but no luck.
      Please advise something.
    • Any way to edit css/less codes from cpanel?
      By rijans
      Any way to edit css/less file from cpanel other than DMS editor or Pagelines editor on dashboard?
    • How to edit entry_wrap fix div?
      By blackjack89
      Hello! I need to edit the style of the <div class="entry_wrap fix">. I think this div is the begin of the single page/post. This div is contained in the postloop sections, but in this section there isn't a lot of code. the section refers to this function.
      class PageLinesPostLoop extends PageLinesSection {   /** * Section template. */    function section_template() { //Included in theme root for easy editing. $theposts = new PageLinesPosts(); $theposts->load_loop(); }   }   From here i'm blocked. I do not know where to find this div. I have already modified other sections, finding the <div> inside the php code. Please help me and sorry for my english (i'm italian :D).