Sign in to follow this  
ashleyscheuerman

Pagelines won't save or update!

ashleyscheuerman

Hi guys!

I'm in a big pickle right now and need help! I'm using Pagelines to update a blog. I loved it so much until it no longer allowed me to save or update my site. I read through some forums and got the impression it might have something to do with a plugin. When I deactivate all the plugins Paglines DMS platform disappears.

This first time this happened I had to go in to my FTP and delete the theme and reinstall. I couldn't even access "Themes" on my dashboard. So, silly me, I did the same thing again thinking this time it might work. No, Pagelines has disappeared again. I can go back in and reactivate plugins but Pagelines does not reappear. I've been at this for HOURS and HOURS. I'm not an idiot when it comes to these things I promise.

I have purchased the Developer package of Pagelines thinking I could really use this for my clients in the future but I am beyond frustrated at the point.

The site I'm working on is:

http://www.livefabuless.com/

Rob

Ashley, my apologies for the delay getting to you.

It definitely sounds like one or more of your plugins are causing this.  Likely an AJAX or jQuery conflict.  If you're able to do so, deactivate the plugins, and see if that helps.

Check the site. If it works, great. Reactivate the plugins one at a time, and see if it breaks again. If it does, that last plugin is the problem and needs to be replaced or updated.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur