dihue

Upgrade Pagelines Developer version.

dihue    1
dihue

Hello Pagelines team! I'm having a developer license of the pagelines framework, (+200e) and I want to know if there is a DMS Pro license for the ones we had paid for an advanced framework. Now, when i acces to my account in the new pagelines web, i see that i have no suscriptions going on. So the thing is that actually if been downgraded, because i can use only the basic free DMS version, as every one out there, and i'm supposed to have better settings after my payment. 

Hope you can help me. 

Thanks, Dihue,

• Like 1

Rob    547
Rob

Hello Dihue,

We can't answer billing or account questions here in the forum, but if you write to hello@pagelines.com, you should be able to get an answer soon.  I cannot promise it will be quickly though.

You may want to access the Launchpad for older products in the meantime:  See the first link in this topic:

http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/28267-pay-attention-you-need-this-info/

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Anthony CALCI
      By Anthony CALCI+
      Hello,
      I can't activate my Pro account on http://calcipatrimoine.theproofingcompany.fr (miror site of http://calci-patrimoine.com)
      When I click on "Activate Pro" button of the Account section, nothing works.
      Also, do I need to activate DMS with a DMS key in the Pagelines Updater ?
      Regards,
      Anthony
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer+
      Hi, I'm not handing off to a client - we had MAJOR server issues and migrated to StudioPress - so I need to deactivate my license on our old copy of the site so I can use it on our new copy of the site. I tried disconnecting my account, but it didn't give my my Pro license back to use...is there just a lag? Thanks!
      Jennifer
    • HenryMote
      By HenryMote
      Hi guys,
      I want to get the pro version of pagelines DMS, however my company is set up using 1 master site and a couple of sub domains. Can I buy one pro licence to edit all the sites? They all look the same, they only differ with the town/city they operate in.
      Cheers
    • Martijn Meindersma
      By Martijn Meindersma+
      I need to find my DMS Pro License key but I can't find it in my account. Does anyone know where to find it?
      Thanks in advance,
      Martijn
    • md
      By md+
      Hi,

The pro license swapping has been introduced in the past weeks.

The "release" button (to remove a pro license from a certain website) is not working though.

I need to work on the new website though and I can't swap the license from maximilianduschl.com to duschl-zeltverleih.de.

Can you please help me on this? 

Max