Upgrade Pagelines Developer version.

2 posts in this topic

Hello Pagelines team! I'm having a developer license of the pagelines framework, (+200e) and I want to know if there is a DMS Pro license for the ones we had paid for an advanced framework. Now, when i acces to my account in the new pagelines web, i see that i have no suscriptions going on. So the thing is that actually if been downgraded, because i can use only the basic free DMS version, as every one out there, and i'm supposed to have better settings after my payment. 

Hope you can help me. 

Thanks, Dihue,

1 person likes this

Hello Dihue,

We can't answer billing or account questions here in the forum, but if you write to hello@pagelines.com, you should be able to get an answer soon.  I cannot promise it will be quickly though.

You may want to access the Launchpad for older products in the meantime:  See the first link in this topic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Developer Access to Plugins
      By jharri74+
      Is there no longer access to some of the plugins, even with the developer account?
    • How to update to DMS 2?
      By Mark_Hazeldine
      I might be missing something very obvious, but how do I update my Pagelines DMS theme to DMS 2? When I go into my Wordpress 4.2.2 dashboard, no DMS updates are available, yet when I go into the theme preview, it says I have version 1.1.1. Aren't you on like v2.1 now or something?
      Thanks, Mark
    • Text formatting is not showing in front-end
      By swiftitnz
      Hello everyone, I have been facing a strange issue lately with the site I'm working on.
      To give you an example, I have created a Page called 'Contact Us' and have got few lines (see below) written before adding a jetpack contact form.
      Lines/Texts are: "We appreciate your questions, queries, suggestions and feedback. If you do have any of these in mind, please fire away the same using the contact form below. WebJobsBD team promises to get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you."
      When I see this in the front-end, in content/loop section; the bolded letters are shown as normal text.
      I tried different browsers too but no luck.
      Please advise something.
    • Concerns upgrading from Pagelines to DMS 2
      By rallevondalle
      Hi there. 
      I'm a tad nervous regarding upgrading my whole site (www.ectopicbeats.dk) from Pagelines to DMS 2. 
      Cheers, Rasmus 
    • Pagelines DMS PRO / CLUB / License issue + DMS not working
      By nizami+
      1. Posting this here as the forum won't let me post it in the PRO thread, even though I have purchased the PRO version of DMS and signed up to the CLUB
      --> can that be fixed please? 
      2. Have installed DMS 2.0.5 on a fresh install of WP3.9, added Pro and updater plugins and added a couple of pages.
      3. WP instance installed in /wp folder, have followed all WP instructions about pre-existing folder installs.
      4. When I hit the blue Edit site using DMS button from the Pagelines page of the WP Dashboard, I get the DMS interface over a 404 page/custom template. If I navigate to any other page in the site, there's no DMS interface.
      What's going on? Deleted and reinstalled several times to no avail – really irritating to be thwarted right at ground level :-[
      Site hosted at GoDaddy...is it something weird there? Anyone else had this? Do I need to install WP in the root dir...maybe DMS not picking up the permalinks from WP?
      Help much appreciated.