Sign in to follow this  
dreamsight

My Subscriptions> You have no active subscriptions.

dreamsight

I have from Feb this year...

PageLines Framework - Developer                    $197.00

PageLines Plus ( Dev )                             $19.00

Why does my account have nothing showing?

Rob

Hi,

Please communicate directly with our Billing Department via hello@pagelines.com as we don't answer billing/account information here.

Only write them once as they're backed up with enquiries now, but they will reply as fast as possible.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

dreamsight

So this is nothing to do with "Could not connect to PageLines as user"

Rob

Depending on when you received that message, it could have been while our servers were still out of commission due to the hacking.  We're recovering quickly, so your account should work now.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

dreamsight

Thanks, I have emailed them.

We need the activation key for DMS, but can’t find it anywhere. Is this due to having no active subscriptions?

dreamsight

In the pricing FAQs it states "click on the "my orders” link and your active license key(s) will be listed at the top of the page". I don't have "my orders” link, just "Recent Orders"