Sign in to follow this  
nativeimaging

Font Glyphs

nativeimaging

I was really hoping for a truly flexible theme customizer. Currently, I have my own extended WordPress Theme Customizer using javascript to update page design without a page refresh, but I also added an uploader for Font Glyphs. I prefer using icomoon.io for all of my glyphs, including custom icons i make, but I don't like to use CSS to cue them in. Its slow. What I was hoping to see is the Nav Menu extended using the Walker to add additional fields to the WP Nav Menus. Infact, im currently working on adding a drop down menu selection to choose which icons you want for each menu item by using the "data-icon" field.   I really like the idea of the DMS, but right now, at $25 per month, and still having to crack into the theme framework, it doesn't quite impress me as a time saver. And what about SASS? I prefer SASS over LESS. 

Rob

Hi,

This is a technical support forum, not a complaint area, nor open for purposes of your comparisons, likes or dislikes.  We are here to help you make DMS or Framework function as best we can. If you have any complaints about our product or don't like it, you're not forced to purchase it and reasonable refund requests will be offered.  Please contact hello@pagelines.com with these complaints and kindly remember the purpose of this forum is to help, not to complain.

Thanks for your understanding.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur