Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camaran

Browser Specific CSS

Danny
Hi Camaran, Some of the store products have not been added yet due to an issue with our API, once these have been resolved the Browser specific CSS plugin will be available again.

Please search our forums, before posting!

balfred1345

Can you please give us an update on when missing store items like Lazy Loader, Google Web Fonts, and Browser Specific CSS are going to get added to the store?

In the meantime, is there an alternate download site?

Thanks,

Bruce

MissT

Please can someone update on Browser Specific CSS for DMS? This is a pretty essential extension.

lexlex88

Hi Danny, 

can you provide an updated link? The one above no longer works.

thanks!

Danny

Browser Specific CSS is now part of the DMS Pro Tools plugin, which you can download from your Account page. http://pagelines.com/my-account/

Danny

No problem.

vibecon

Danny - I'm looking for Browser Specific CSS as well.  It seems like it was bundled into the DMS Pro Tools plugin, which I have installed.  But where do we add the CSS to use this?  Is there a specific style sheet for this like there was with the older Pagelines Framework?  

greenfly

Hello vibecon

You can see how to interpret the Browser Specific CSS classes in the Documentation for DMS here http://docs.pagelines.com/tutorials/browser-specific-css

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

vibecon

Thanks Martin,

So it looks like I can just add classes like .ipad straight into my custom CSS?  No need for a separate style sheet like before?

greenfly

Hello @vibecon 

Straight into your Child theme or customisation method along with your other Custom CSS 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly

No problem