Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goingnutts

What Happened to my Subscription?

goingnutts

I have been a Pro-Plus Member for sometime. My subscriptions were suppose to be migrated in the new DMS to a Developer Account. My credentials do not work in Pagelines or Pagelines DMS.

goingnutts

I have sent an email to the Billing Office, I guess I will wait for them to send me the temporary code, thank you.

Rob

If you follow the link above, you can get the temporary code right away, rather than waiting.  The temporary code is only going to be good till Friday, so I'd not wait.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

goingnutts

Sorry if this comes off as dense but, I can not find a temporary activation code from that link or the links in the post.

I see this: 

"You Can't Access Your Account in DMS

Likely, there's some problem either with your installation or with your account.  Please write (ONCE) to [email protected] and they will reply in due time.  They are presently flooded with requests for all sorts of stuff and some have been emailing very impatiently expecting replies, even on weekends.  That only hurts everyone so please don't even think of doing it."

I sent that email over 8 hours ago, still no response.

Rob

I believe it's all resolved now.  Can you login properly?

goingnutts

Nothing has changed on my account. Still no Subscriptions listed. Rather frustrating since I can not access the many Sections I have paid for and use them in my build. I can use the DMS for basic things but no premium section use at all.

mjhenry

I am also having problems loading in to my Plus account.  I followed these instructions and was able to login, but the system does not show me as a Plus member and I cannot access Live Chat.  How can I get the system to recognize me?  Is Live Chat still working?

goingnutts

I believe it's all resolved now.  Can you login properly?

I can log into my account on the websites I have built in Pagelines.

My account at: www.pagelines.com/my-account still has No Subscriptions, therefore, no Activation Key for the site I have converted over to DMS, other than the temporary one that was given for basic access.

I have purchased allot of Premium Sections and Plug-ins that I can not use. At this point, the Mobile Menu only gives on level of Navigation, I have allot of Child and Grandchild Navigation in my menu.

It is my desire to be patient but, Pagelines processed my Plus Membership Payment without delay and I am still not sure if they are going to give me the Developers License to DMS.

Rob

I'm not sure where you're logging in, and why you're not able to this as all these issues are fixed.

www.pagelines.com/my-account <==This is where you log in to get your activation code. You use your regular launchpad account credentials to get in there.

Once you're in, you will have access to your code.

My office tells me that your code is already activated and in use.  Hopefully you've fixed this already.

goingnutts

Yes, they resolved that issue yesterday.

Now, just waiting for the Store to be fixed. I have access to my Premium Sections using the work around.

Rob

Anything premium that was purchased for Framework is still available via the launchpad link. The store is closed for Framework from the dashboard.  Anything you needed that was free is included in a pinned post at the top of the Framework support forum.

Not all premium products from Framework will be functional in DMS.