Sign in to follow this  
destinyteam

DMS errors No place to Activate + Pagelines wont activate any longer

destinyteam

Hi Guys

I bought the new DMS with a developer license.

Downloaded it from the admin, follwed installation tips and can not get the software to work.

Here are the issues:

1. Pagelines... Where it says enter your pageline account info: login details wont work any longer .

2. DMS... Installed as instructed... Software loads a partly.. has Dashboard and DMS tools headings and nothing else.  Has no where to activate the software and on the dashboard it has a stack of errors. 

None of the tips in the forum or on the docs pages help me.

What do you guys suggest I do to get assistance to sort out this issue?

Thank you

Darren

Danny
Hi Darren, Can you provide these errors please, what are they and where are they appearing ? Also, DMS only has two backend option panels these are Dashboard and DMS Tools. All DMS functionality such as drag&drop etc... are now on the front end of your site.

Please search our forums, before posting!

seo_pro

I have a similar problem. Can't activate pagelines account. Very frustrating. Error message "Could not connect to PageLines as user "xxx". Tried resetting password and no change.

destinyteam

The errors are on the dashboard. - See Pic in link below for the DMS Error

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cbqdhcga5pzi3x/DMS%20Theme%20Errors.png

Here is the Pagelines error.. has the same error for update on Pagelines store and latest extensions as DMS.

Plus I enter the username and password into the pagelines Account info that I have always entered and the error message says "Could not connect to pagelines as user .... "

Let me know if you require anything further.

Cheers

Danny
That image doesn't exist according to DropBox. Anyway, the issue with users not be able to connect to PageLines is an issue on our end due to the server attacks. Our engineers are hard at work, to resolve the issue. We have a post on our blog which has more information on these issues.

Danny
That image doesn't exist according to DropBox. Anyway, the issue with users not be able to connect to PageLines is an issue on our end due to the server attacks. Our engineers are hard at work, to resolve the issue. We have a post on our blog which has more information on these issues.

destinyteam

How are things going fixing the errors... are they completed at this time?  Cheers