imagineutopia

unable to login to my account on any of my sites

imagineutopia

hi.

I know you are having issues and hopefully they are getting sorted out.

I'm not able to login to my pageLines Account Info on any of my sites.

username: imagineutopia

It's starting to hold me up. is there anything I can do? I had to change my pass word to get into the forum but its not affecting my inability to login to the web interface.

thanks.

• Like 1

Martin Bay

Same here - in Europe it's monday and todays job: "Start Website for XxXXXX" I can't login and so not use sections and the store is down. Can't even log in..... need to add the stuff for tomorrow!

If this was my host going down for days - I would simply switch. 

Pagelines please correct all these issues.

HELLO PAGELINES are you there?????? Hear rumours on the web -- hope they are just rumours. But its hard to believe you are still making recovery?!

I really feel you are letting all us developers down big time.

• Like 1

MissT

I can't login to my pagelines account info on my sites either - it's Monday morning here in the uk, I'm assuming on the blog...

'Upgrading Grandfathered Plus Subscribers: Working on this as well, everyone who was on Plus will be grandfathered to DMS Pro Business or Developer by Monday.'

- means by Monday morning PST??

• Like 1

imagineutopia

:(

its sad. my email gets lots of emails telling me about DMS and this and that.

but never a peep about existing Pagelines customers or what to expect from this grody launch.

hope to hear some word today! I'd like to get some work done.

stebac

I also cannot log into my account from the Pagelines dashboard within any of my sites, it's been like this for day's and i have been waiting very patiently - it's now affecting my productivity.

• Like 1

imagineutopia

I hear that. I finally got a couple clients on the hook and now can't do shit.

I started playing some old steam games though! perfect for a rainy day.

miketaylorphoto

Same problem here. Clients are freaking out. I understand there are issues but some kind of timeline would be appreciated. Even if it means two more days.  

• Like 1

imagineutopia

here's this from another thread.

http://launchpad.pagelines.com

I was able to login there and see the stuff I've bought this year. and all the totals too. that will be handy at tax time.

I'd like to buy a paralax thing-a-majib from there, but there's no way. my luck I'd buy it and it wouldn't be attached to my account or something and blah blah this shit is still going on at halloween.

Rob

Hi,

First, let me apologize for any inconvenience to anyone. 

Next, we did switch servers.   This wasn't a simple case of redirecting links or restoring content.  We are clearly working on things.

The old Launchpad allows you access to any previously purchased products.  The store for old products is still down.  The store for new DMS products works fine, but some are not yet converted to DMS.

On a personal note though, many of you are asking for answers and help but the way I'm reading some of these comments only a saint would offer assistance.  Today is Monday, and many of you posted rather impatient comments during the weekend.   Sorry to sound rude but guys, cool it.  We're trying.  I've made sure that the launchpad was restored and that other things were done to help everyone get started and I'm only a moderator. 

Let's keep things smiling, happy and moving forward. Okay? 

Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

imagineutopia

cool. I appreciate the launchpad being available. I'm able to leverage that this afternoon.

I'd like to get depthCharge if it works on the old framework. is it DMS only? is the store having purchasing issues that maybe I should hang back on?

also I understand your frustration as well and hopefully this week goes good getting fixed.

but they should be doing a better job communication through facebook and sending out emails explaining whats up and especially why live chat is still down.

thank you for the hard work. I'm sure this is frustrating. 

Rob

Depth Charge is a new product I believe.  Not for Framework.

With this, I'm going to resolve this topic, as it has pretty much been answered.

Thanks all for your comments, feedback and kind patience.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur