nedang

Using OptIn Skin on post pages

nedang

I use OptIn Skin successfully but it's been 7-months and I'm drawing a blank how I set it up.

I have an OptIn Skin banner that shows up at the bottom of every blog post; I inserted the code so the same banner shows up on every post.

The problem is I can't remember where I inserted this code; I want to take it out and change the banner but can't remember where in Pagelines I inserted this code.

Any help?

Rob

Hi,

Unfortunately, there's no way to know what you did. Since Optinskin is a 3rd party product, we do not keep any knowledgebase about it.  You'll have to ask them or read their docs.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

nedang

Thanks Rob,

Regardless of OptIn Skin all I did was put some shortcode in the postloop section of all blogposts; wouldn't it be the same if I put an image or banner code?  

How would I get the same banner to show up in the postloop section of any blogpost without putting the code in each individual post?  That's what I did and it was simple at the time, but now I can't find where I put it.

Does this help?

Rob

SInce I don't know where you put the code  to get it into the postloop, this is not something I can advise properly on. It could be added in a variety of ways, from hooks to edited code.  No idea.  You really must ask them, since they probably gave you the instructions to begin with.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur