flourishdesignstudio

Cannot Log In to Access Account and Downloads

flourishdesignstudio

No matter what I try, I cannot get in to my Pagelines account to access the latest version of DMS. It's very frustrating. I've tried changing my password a couple of times, I tried my old password, was locked out for a while. So, it's impossible to update my DMS version because I get an error when trying to do it from the dashboard. "An error occurred while updating PageLines DMS: Download failed. Not Found."

Rob

Flourish,  you can get DMS via http://www.pagelines.com by entering your email address and downloading it.  Contrary to rumor, there is no Dev edition or different editions. It's an open-source product.  The different license levels determine what resources you have available. 

Now, about your logging in attempts. Please tell me where you were trying to login?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

flourishdesignstudio

Rob thanks for your response. I tried your suggestion, but it won't allow me to get in or download. So, I tried entering all of the info it asks for, and it says my username already exists. I've tried a number of different ways to access the download and/or my account, but nothing lets me in.

I've been a Plus member as long as it's been an option, and I have been using PL as far back as Platform pro, so I am pretty familiar about getting around. I've been trying to log in at https://www.pagelines.com/my-account/   

Rob

Flourish, the front page of PageLines.com only asks for an email address and once entered, lets you download.  Tens of thousands of people have successfully done it.  There's nothing wrong with the download and no complex forms to fill out. 

flourishdesignstudio

I was able to log in using Firefox. So, at least I am in. That's good.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do future updates right through Wordpress. is that the plan?

Rob

Hi,

First, thanks for sharing the image. That changed since I wrote you.  Apologies.

Glad you were able to get in.

I've no idea how the updates will work.  Probably via WP or the PageLines Dashboard, once you get in there.