Sign in to follow this  
larrojas

Main theme and child theme

larrojas

1. Can you tell me what is the name of the main theme?   is it PageLines DMS or PageLines Framework

2. Can you tell me what is the name of the child theme?   is it PageLines DMS if so, what is the main theme?

I installed PageLines DMS from my account:   PageLines DMS Business - GF . When I tried to preview: IMPRESSIVE CHILD THEME   I get this message: Sorry preview is disabled, enable PageLines Framework.

When I try to preview: REVO CHILD THEME, I get this message: Sorry preview is disabled, enable PageLines Framework.

Please advise

Luis

Rob

Luis,

First, the preview options in DMS are not yet working properly.  Apologies for that.

It's not PageLines DMS, but DMS, officially.  The child theme is called Base Theme.  it does not yet seem to be available for download or installation.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

larrojas

Rob,

Thanks for your answer.

1. so should I change the name from PageLines DMS to DMS  ? and where?      see picDMS.JPG

2. If I want to activate DMS in my miultisite installation, should make different copies of DMS with diferent name?  DMS1, DMS2, etc?

Thank you very much.

Luis

Rob

Luis

The proper installation of DMS is found at wp-content/themes/dms.   Please check your installation by FTP.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur