Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJIO

Translation/Localization of DMS to your own language

Erwan    37
Erwan

pehja Good news ;) Do no forget not to use the v2 .pot / .po files... Hmmm... ;)

pehja+    12
pehja

Actually I have used them. But thats only because i only translated some frontend stuff. I will use the new version when I get the time, IF I ever get the time ;-) I am surprised I am the only Swedish guy using it. Would be nice if some one else would find the time and dig in to the translation stuff..

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

pehja+    12
pehja

Any updates as to where to put te language files. Since chid theme doesn´t work. Geting tired of this!

• Like 2

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      ¿Where can  I translate the english items "Orders", "Adress", "Payment Methods". "Edit Account" and "Sing Out"of the my account page of the plugin Quickshop? In the po file they are not.
      I think that it have relation with this error: "Your theme version of my-account.php template', '2.6', 'the latest version, which supports multiple account pages and navigation, from WC 2.6.0".

I use the Frame Work Pagelines´s Child theme for platform 5.

• Kedark
      By Kedark+
      Hello, when you update the DMS to the latest version 2.2.4, unfortunately, does not work translation theme. Has anyone encountered this? It looks as if the file with the translation was not read .. everything is in the original language. (Wordpress is also updated to the latest version)
      Help....
      RKA
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

I'd like to translate my website in french. (platform 5)
      How can i do ?
      Thanks
      Fabien
    • Audun MB
      By Audun MB+
      Are there any instructions for this? Seems like the plugin use standard .mo/.po for translation, but how do I prevent my language file from being overwritten with updates?
      Support for different number and currency formats in sections is also missing. For me this is an issue with Boxes. I can't use the counter with the current format (thousands separator), it looks really odd in Norwegian (and a lot of other languages).