Sign in to follow this  
erniede

Lots of 404 errors?

erniede    1
erniede

Everytime I try to get something, I get 404 errors...

http://www.pagelines.com/api/store_free/theme-pagelines-template-theme.zip -- goes nowhere.

I even get a notice now like this...

DMS v0.9.6 is available. You should update now.

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Theme PageLines DMS (1/1)

An error occurred while updating PageLines DMS: Download failed. Not Found.

I can't seem to download anything from your store...

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,

Our store may be having some difficulties still.  I apologize for that and assure you we are working to resolve these issues.

Meanwhile, can you check to see where your DMS installation is located? Via FTP, please navigate to wp-content/themes/ and see if you can find a dms folder, or if you have anything else with the term DMS in it.  Let me know.  Your DMS installation may simply be in the wrong place.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

erniede    1
erniede

Meanwhile, can you check to see where your DMS installation is located? 

Yeah, I figured out that part, the DMS-dev folder had to be redone.

I just read all the stuff about what happened to you guys... my condolences, I understand.  

Meanwhile, is there a place for me to download DMS v0.9.6 -- I can't seem to get to that update.

erniede    1
erniede

Oh, also, how do I get to the Child Theme?  I can't seem to get to that, either.

Rob    547
Rob

Hi,  The DMS-Dev version is incorrect, so the solution is to go via FTP to wp-content/themes/DMS-Dev and fully delete the /DMS-Dev.

Next, go to http://www.pagelines.com and fill in your email address (in your account) and proceed to download the correct file (dms.zip).  Upload it and activate via Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Install Themes. 

This will place it into wp-content/themes/dms (and no, renaming DMS-Dev to dms doesn't work).  That will resolve most if not all your 404 errors.

flourishdesignstudio    9
flourishdesignstudio

I followed these directions, and now I can't even log into my account, even after trying to change my password. So, I've deleted DMS but can't get the new version. This is a bit frustrating!

Rob    547
Rob

Flourish,

Please go to http://www.pagelines.com.  Fill in your email address used in your original Framework acount, if you had one.  Click the option and you'll be able to download the dms.zip file.

Go to Dashboard (WordPress) Appearance > Themes. Click the tab for Install Themes. Click the "upload" link.   Then, browse to the place you downloaded dms.zip to. Upload it, install and activate.    You should now have DMS.  Add your login credentials.  You log into your account and get your license key.  Just please read through the docs at http://docs.pagelines.com for more info.